[Advaita-l] [advaitin] rAma-krishna-shiva-durga etc. are not same in shAstric vyavahAra!!!

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 23:15:37 EST 2023

Namaste sir.
Even in the vedas indradi devatas are asked for mukthi but they aren't
verily isvara himself.
In the case of Surya and skanda, both are jeevas only. Because in acharyas
bhasya itself Surya is said to have end of term and attain nirguna mukthi
after his prarbdha karma. But in the case of isvara there is no karma to be
exhausted.
Further isvara is "unchanging", "eternal" and "unborn".
The reconciliation i find is that they can be worshipped as non different
from isvara. Because Shruthi has stated that saguna upasana includes Surya.