[Advaita-l] Fwd: Bhagavatpada’s Authorship of Prapanchasara : reply to certain objections

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Thu Feb 9 22:59:34 EST 2023

Even in the light of such strong testimonies, there are a few men who still cast doubts on Bhagavatpada’s authorship

praNAms
Hare Krishna

It is quite amusing just to push their own justification people are trying to push aside others who wrote against it by saying just 'few men'. It is to be noted those who are doubting the authorship of some of the prakaraNa-s ( i.e. including prapanchasaara, viveka chudamaNi, soudarya lahari, trishati bhAshya etc.) are not few ordinary men like me.  They have dedicated their own life and have been authorized by traditional mutt to investigate further on Advaita literature and related issues.  Prof. S.K. Ramachandra Rao is one of those scholars, though mAdhva by birth he has been an advaitin,  learnt Advaita under a traditional guru, has been appointed as head to lead the kalpataru saMshOdhana kendra here in Bangalore shankara Mutt.  The objections listed have been observed by him only in his work shankara and adhyAsa bhAshya.  Anyway I am not quoting what Sri SSS said on VC, prapanchasaara etc.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar