[Advaita-l] [advaitin] rAma-krishna-shiva-durga etc. are not same in shAstric vyavahAra!!!

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 05:22:19 EST 2023

Namaste.

 Reg  <<  अवगतिरेव गतिः - Understanding alone is the only way>>

Katha Up 1-3-12  <<  सर्वस्य प्रत्यगात्मत्वादवगतिरेव गतिरित्युपचर्यते । >>

Yes. But sAdhana is prescribed by the Shruti only, for  ** Understanding
**.

To  **Attain or Realize ** the  ** Siddha Vastu **,  impediments need to be
overcome. By prescribed sAdhanAs. Yes. All in the ajnAna dasha only.

Regards