[Advaita-l] rAma-krishna-shiva-durga etc. are not same in shAstric vyavahAra!!!

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 06:10:53 EST 2023

I think the abedha being talked about is in regards to one isvara. It's
well known there aren't many isvaras even in vyavhara. Shankaracharya makes
it clear in his gita bhasya that there is only one isvara.
This isvara who is essentially formless takes up various forms such as
Rama, krishna etc. So the abedha is in regards to isvara and not in upasana
vidhi.

On Fri, 3 Feb, 2023, 10:28 am Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l, <