[Advaita-l] Advaita Polemics Kind Attn. Sri Venkataraghavan

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 01:14:38 EDT 2023

Thanks. As mentioned in my original email, this book  covers the arguments
from Visishtadvaitins and Asvaita response. I was looking for a compendium
that brings together in one book all the objections from Visishtadvaitins,
Dwaitins, Saivas and others.

https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/The_Seven_Great_Untenables.html?id=QWcgAxQnSAwC&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button&hl=en&newbks=1&newbks_redir=0&gboemv=1&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

Kind regards,
Rajaram Venkataramani