[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Bhaskar Yr question

sunil bhattacharjya skbhattacharjya at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 12:24:42 EDT 2023

Dear Shri Sreenivasa Murthy,

You wrote as follows:
*what you have written is nothing but persons making statements*

*without knowing the genuine tradition of Upanishad sages. *
*In the major ten upanishads you will never come across a word like that.*
Which genuine tradition did  I violate?. Which word are you referring to in
my writing?  Dont try to be vengeful, when you don't understand something.
An advaitin has to understand the impermanence of the vyavaharika world,
and for Arjun to understand this concept, Lord Krishna told this concept
to Arjuna in the very beginning of his teaching in the original Bhagavad
Gita,

With good wishes.

skb