[Advaita-l] nRsimha karAvalamba stotraM too many significantly different versions problem

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Apr 26 13:41:58 EDT 2023

On Wed, 26 Apr 2023, Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l wrote:

> "SrI lakshmInRsimha karAvalamba stotram of SrI SankarAcArya. Also see a
> translation , by Anand Hudli , on the advaita mailing list archives .''
>
> There was a reference like the above. But i am unable locate any mUla or
> translation of the karAvalamba stotraM on the Advaita mailing list archives.

It was hard to find for me too because there are some broken links on our
website (one of these days!) and it was actually posted to the list by
Swami Vishwarupananda.

part 1 https://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/1998-May/008684.html
part 2 https://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/1998-May/008685.html