[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Varna-system and Hinduism - as seen by missionaries

sunil bhattacharjya skbhattacharjya at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 01:14:41 EDT 2023

Dear friends,

This is just to remind you that Lord Krishna had told about the Varna
system, most appropriately in the Bhagavad Gita,  as follows:

ब्राह्मणक्षत्रियविशां शूद्राणां च परन्तप |
कर्माणि प्रविभक्तानि स्वभावप्रभवैर्गुणै: || 18:41||

*BG 18.41*: The duties of the Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas, and
Shudras—are according to their qualities (and has nothing to do with birth).

Jai Shri Krishna

My 2 cents
Sunil K B