[Advaita-l] Fwd: Global Festival of Oneness | GFO2023

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 03:54:24 EDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: INDICA MOKSHA <info at indica.org.in>
Date: Sat, Apr 22, 2023 at 1:08 PM
Subject: Global Festival of Oneness | GFO2023
To: <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>

View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/indica/global-festival-of-oneness-gfo2023?e=f5236f9862>

Indica Moksha (Advaita Academy) is pleased to announce the 4th edition of
‘Global Festival of Oneness’ (GFO2023) celebrating one of the foremost
thinkers and socio-cultural-spiritual architects of Indian civilization –
Jagadguru Adi Shankaracharya Bhagavadpada.

Since last three years, we have been hosting the Global Festival of Oneness
on the occasion of Shankara Jayanti as a one-month long online celebration
of the life, works, and legacy of the Shankaracharya who is the most
exceptional and revered teacher in Advaita Sampradaya.

The festival has been conceived as our tribute and show of reverence
towards the entire Advaita Guru-Parampara that starts with Bhagavan
Sadashiva, has Adi Shankaracharya in the middle, and is still continuing
with our own Shrotriya and Brahmanishta Acharyas today.

The festival will begin this year from April 25 and conclude on May 24. It
will feature nearly 50 Sages, Scholars, and Seekers who will share about
Acharya Shankara’s life, philosophy and the relevance of his teachings
today.

There will be two sessions every day.

*The morning session* (7:00am-8.00am IST) will focus upon a thematic
treatment of Shankaracharya’s Prashtana-traya Bhashya and his other works
aimed at benefiting serious seekers of Vedanta.

*The evening session* (7:00pm-8.00pm IST) will focus upon highlighting not
only the life and contributions of Shankaracharya, but also on ‘Applied
Vedanta’, how Advaita is relevant today in different fields.

Interested should register for the zoom session. Register once & attend to
all sessions