[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} pranam

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 04:45:58 EDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: wj <wjohn60 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} pranam
To: <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

Shri Shankar Shikshayatan <https://shankarshikshayatan.org/> invites you to
view a presentation made by * Prof.Satheesha K S*, Advaitvedanta
department, Rashtriya Sanskrit University, Tirupati, on
Brahmasamanvya--paratparatatva. The presentation was part of the seminar on
Brahmasamanvya organised by the centre on March 30,2023. The presentation
is posted on the centre's youtube channel.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1fn5SXMpsY>

Brahmasamanvya is a volume written by Pandit Madhusudan Ojha and is
available for reading/download on the centre's website
<https://shankarshikshayatan.org/pandit-madhusudan-ojha/>.

*The presentation link is here

--
 warm regards