[Advaita-l] Brahmasutra App with Shankara Bhashya

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 07:01:31 EDT 2023

Namaste Vishwanath ji

Excellent effort and congratulations to you for the app. The offline search
possibility and also it's speed is remarkable.

If possible you could also slowly search in IAST or itrans fonts. And also
incorporate ratnaprabhA and vivaraNa, bhAmatI.

Maybe you could add the names of the adhikaraNams like समन्वयाधिकरणम् etc.
too?

Om
Raghav

On Sat, 1 Apr, 2023, 8:21 pm Vishwanath Hegde via Advaita-l, <