[Advaita-l] Brahmasutra App with Shankara Bhashya

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Apr 1 15:21:47 EDT 2023

On Sat, 1 Apr 2023, Vishwanath Hegde via Advaita-l wrote:

> Bhooma Foundation is very happy to launch The Brahmasutra App with Shankara
> Bhashya in Sanskrit. Brahmasutra app is an innovative and user friendly
> application. In this application, any word or word starting with any letter
> can be easily searched. It is available for free on Playstore. Once
> downloaded it can be used for lifetime.
>
> This is our humble effort to promote our parampara, Sanskrit, Shastras and
> culture to next generation.

Dear Dr. Hegde.  Congratulations on launching the app.  It is going to be
very useful to many people I'm sure.  I downloaded it and after using it
for a while I left a 5 star rating and review on Google Play.

As I wrote in my review, the search doesn't always work it seems.  I tried
searching for Jaimini which I know occurs several times in the sutras and
bhashya but got no hits.  Just in case it was a sandhi issue I tried
jaimin jaimi etc but to no avail.  Other searches worked fine.  I know
this is hard so I don't demand perfection on day 1 but perhaps it is
something to look into?

Looking forward to more apps from you in this vein.