[Advaita-l] Maha Rudra Yajnam in California, USA

Sundar Rajan godzillaborland at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 13:36:47 EDT 2023

Namaskar,

I am not sure how many in this group are in Northern California, this
temple is accessible to most in the bay area though it may involve some
driving.

I am in Sacramento, about 3 hours away and plan to attend.

If there is any suggestion of substance, I can relate to the organizers ,
it looks like there is more noise than substance in this thread :-).

Speaking of who is allowed and barred and what not, while I can't speak for
this temple, I live close to other temples in my area.
Everyone is allowed and does participate, including many Americans who are
regular visitors.

During Shivarathri etc, the temple places a lingam in the main hall for
everyone to do abhishekam.
I am sure if there is a way for everyone to offer oblation into the homa
kunda, the temple will do it.
Everyone seems to know their roles as well, meaning, those that can chant
do so, while numerous others from different communities are busy with
serving etc.

Regards

On Sat, Apr 1, 2023 at 10:15 AM S Jayanarayanan via Advaita-l <