[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Brahmasutra App with Shankara Bhashya

Vishwanath Hegde sunkasalvishwa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 11:58:23 EDT 2023

I think Subrahmanyam ji never used mobile apps to read. Hence he is not
aware of the usage of the app.

As Praveen ji already explained the usages, mobile apps are very helpful
for younger generation. Websites need internet connection and have many
limitations. I am recieving many feedbacks from different countries since
we started this effort in 2017. Then it has only Moola sootras. Now we have
added Bhashya too.

Also point to be noted that search facility is totally different. Please
just try using star and you will find what exact difference this app has.

Please download and feel the the difference. Thank you so much

On Sat, 1 Apr, 2023, 8:27 pm V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <