[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Brahmasutra App with Shankara Bhashya

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 11:08:08 EDT 2023

Namaste Subbuji,

On Sat, Apr 1, 2023 at 8:27 PM V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>
wrote:

> While there is the Advaita Sharada resource that covers the Brahmasutra
> Bhashya too, with search facility, I am not sure what extra this App offers.
>
> The mobile apps have their own benefits. Personally, for me:
1) It doesn't need internet (undeniably useful, esp when travelling).
2) The formatting is easier to chant mUla.
3) It is easier to step through or browse through bhAShya on a specific
sUtra (or shloka in Gita app)

Although not an exact comparison, netbanking is already in place, but
mobile banking is very useful, many times, more!

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */