[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} A course on Bhagavatpāda's Śivānandalaharī is offered by Prof.K Ramasubramanian

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 12:32:41 EDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Buddhodev Ghosh <buddhodevghosh at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 9:20 PM
Subject: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} A course on Bhagavatpāda's Śivānandalaharī
is offered by Prof.K Ramasubramanian
To: भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

Namonamah,

A course on Bhagavatpāda's *Śivānandalaharī* is offered by Prof.K
Ramasubramanian <https://www.kramasubramanian.com/> (IIT Bombay) on
Thursdays and Saturdays of every week between 5:30 and 6:30 PM IST. The
classes are scheduled to start coming* Thursday 28-Sep-2022 at 5:30 PM IST.*

The course shall be offered on Zoom and there is a limitation of 100 live
participants. Recordings of the classes will later be made available
on the Advaita
Academy <https://www.youtube.com/c/AdvaitaAcademy> channel.

Earlier participants of the Vedantamuktavali course need not register to
get the course information.* New learners, who would like to join the
course, are welcome to register at: https://www.kramasubramanian.com/live
<https://www.kramasubramanian.com/live>*

To the learners who register for the course (and to Vedantamuktavali course
participants), the Zoom link and other course details will be shared via
mail on 28th September. There are no course fees involved. Out of reverence
to our Ācārya and to our tradition, participants are requested to keep the
cameras open and participate in the sessions.

Attaching an image for those who wish to circulate as well.

Dhanyavad*.*

*See image in the below link:*