[Advaita-l] Looking for someone who can guide me

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 04:50:26 EDT 2022

Namaste.

Not exactly meeting your requirements. But I thought it could be of some
help. Following is a link to Sri Anantakrishna Shastri Ji’s  Shata Bhushani
with an excellent elaborate Introduction in English by Sri Shastri himself

<< https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.486471/page/3/mode/1up  >>.

I am not sure if you are already having this copy. Very useful.

Following is a link to its counterpart Shata Dushani, again with an
excellent Introduction in English. It may be of interest to you.

<<  https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.405072/page/n3/mode/1up

Regards