[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Re: RITUALS - 2 of 2

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Tue Sep 20 02:51:06 EDT 2022

. He has authored 3 books so far, in Kannada.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Yes, all the three kannada books I have, shrAddha, antyasaMskAra (details about last rights (antyeshti) and subsequent rituals like asti saMchayana, dharmOdaka, ekAha (or ekOdishta), sapindeekarana and mAsikAdi shrAddha.  And saMskAragaLu mattu jeevana moulyagaLu, a work deals in detail with shOdasha saMskAra and other interesting refutation of popularly followed rituals in house warming ceremony, vivAha, upanayana etc.  All the three books are very insightful, worth to have in our Kannada readers' library.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
Bhaskar YR