[Advaita-l] RITUALS - 1 of 2

Michael Chandra Cohen michaelchandra108 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:10:16 EDT 2022

Ritual Theory, Ritual Practice is a classic on the subject. From the
Introduction,

"In the last twenty years a number of diverse fields have found ritual
to be an important focus for new forms of cultural analysis. Besides
anthropologists, sociologists, and historians of religion, there are
sociobiologists, philosophers, and intellectual historians who have
turned to ritual as a "window" on the cultural dynamics by which
people make and remake their worlds."

https://archive.org/details/ritualtheoryritu0000bell

On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 1:20 PM S Jayanarayanan via Advaita-l <