[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Caricature of Advaita, Shankaracharya, etc. by the Gaudiya head

Aravinda Rao karavind09 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 09:59:34 EDT 2022

Dear Sri Vyas,
Maybe you are right that we have to counter the arguments of the dualists.
But there is no point condemning them in this small group.
I think that we have to be busy studying and teaching the basic texts of
vedanta in whatever little circle we have. It is true that some of the
concepts
are tricky and difficult to explain. Fortunately, there  are many
traditional scholars alive who can clarify our doubts.
Our internal discussion in this google group may not resolve all doubts.
Some may have patience and time to explain and some may not do so
because they may be engaged in several other activities. I have a bank of
traditional scholars whom I contact but not through email.
Regards,
Aravinda Rao

On Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 12:06 PM Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <