[Advaita-l] Need book references

S Venkatraman svenkat52 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 03:15:51 EDT 2022

Namaste Kartik Vashishta ji,

Swami Paramahamsananda has given a series of 47 talks covering the entire Atma Anatma Viveka. Though I have not listened to this particular series, I have listened to many others. They are excellent and delve deep into Advaita. Please find below the Playlist of Atma Anatomy Viveka talks:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGWmPRQOz1DtVyUJgWuC8ROu9Da2jcdld <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGWmPRQOz1DtVyUJgWuC8ROu9Da2jcdld>

For others Subbuji has pointed you to some excellent sources.

Regards,
Venkat