[Advaita-l] Vernacular sources on DSV

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:26:19 EST 2022

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 9:26 PM Abhyudaya Mandal via Advaita-l <

> Hariḥ Om
>

> I am a PhD student in Religious Studies at the University of Virginia, and
> a student of Advaita Vedānta in the Ārṣa-vidyā lineage. For my PhD
> dissertation I would like to work on dṛṣṭi-sṛṣṭi-vāda (DSV), esp. as found
> in vernacular (Hindi or Bengali) sources. Can you kindly recommend
> independent works in Hindi/Bengali on DSV, other than Niścaldās’s
> *Vicār-sāgar*? The whole work does not have to be on DSV, as long as a
> significant portion of the text is.

A friend referred this book:

https://archive.org/details/vedantasiddhantamuktavali

Vedanta Siddhanta Muktavali is a vedanta prakarana grantha celebrated for
its DSV siddhanta.

Hindi translation is available in the above link.

Regards
subbu