[Advaita-l] Lord Vishnu Vs Lord Shiva

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 22:41:47 EST 2022

Namaste.
The quotes of bg i quoted were not to show Vishnu as supreme over Shiva.
I had in the end clearly stated that one brahman comes forward as two(Shiva
and Vishnu).
I had contended only the view of a "great Vishnu" and a "very great
Vishnu". Because they are not inline with the shastras.

As shri appaya dikshita has said " there are enough pramanas to show Vishnu
as supreme as well as lord Shiva".

On Thu, 17 Nov, 2022, 5:15 am VTCS Rao via Advaita-l, <