[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} श्रीशङ्करपञ्चदशी

Michael Chandra Cohen michaelchandra108 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 19:48:19 EDT 2022

Sri V. Subramanian and all,

S.S. Raghavachar is a Ramanuja guy. His preface to Sri Bhasya announces
that the Sankara Sutra Bhasya idea of nirguna brahman as the ultimate
teaching of Vedanta is wrong as, "it has been established conclusively (in
this text) that the supposedly higher teaching attributed to the text as
its authentic purport is entirely without evidence"
https://archive.org/details/sribhashyaonthephilosophyofthebrahmasutrassraghavachar1986ocr/page/n11/mode/2up

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 6:29 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <