[Advaita-l] Confusion about free will.

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:05:45 EDT 2022

Namaste Visheshji,

On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 2:29 PM Vishesh Bhat via Advaita-l <

> Thank you for your patient understanding and responses. These probably
> silly questions stemmed from a period of grief due to passing of a loved
> one, a Guru and the resulting insecurity. But I can see that it is foolish
> to try and get an absolute answer to all of my doubts, although I must say
> your answers have by and large given me a better understanding of Karma.

Sorry to hear of your loss and following grief. However, I hope you can see
that Guru is not the body, He is the very brahmatattva. Even in passing on,
he has prodded you to learn!

gurupAdukAbhyAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */