[Advaita-l] What is Prakriti as per Shankaracharya?

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:50:26 EDT 2022

Namaste

On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 1:31 PM H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <

> Reg  << He feels I am Brahman without Duality >>,
>
> If he feels so, it is duality only. He cannot be feeling it without duality

Only a living person can speak. We have to assume the enlightened person
speaking is a Jeevan Mukta with Avidyalesha.

Without Avidyalesha he cannot do anything like speaking, walking and so
on.

Because he has Avidyalesha he can see Duality and be Brahman at the
same time. This is nicely explained in Panchadashi.

It is like seeing some object like a tree and its reflection in a lake at
the same time. It is possible.

because it is implying " I "  and  "Brahman "  and  "" feeling "".