[Advaita-l] What is Prakriti as per Shankaracharya?

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon May 9 04:01:27 EDT 2022

Namaste.

Reg  << He feels I am Brahman without Duality >>,

If he feels so, it is duality only. He cannot be feeling it without duality
because it is implying " I "  and  "Brahman "  and  "" feeling "".

Regards

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 9:45 AM Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <