[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Mar 28 15:23:53 EDT 2022

Piyoosh Srivastava
------------------

I am interested in learning about traditional scriptures in an authentic
way. I have read Vivek chunamani by adi Shankaracharya ji, and I regularly
watch YouTube videos of Puri Shankaracharya ji.

Rajas Digambar Rasam

I have been avid listener and reader of Jagadguru Shankaracharya Swami
Nischalanada Saraswati ji Maharaj since few years and feel like I should be
part of this community which can teach more about Advaita Vedanta and
Smarta.

Indraneel Anumula

I’m indraneel, Brahmin Krishna yajur veda, bharadwaja gothram and interested
in learning Sanskrit, I’m learning ved from Ramesh Sharma Kandula online
classes. I want to learn, study puranas, ithihaasam and smritis. Etc