[Advaita-l] Fwd: Avaccheda and Pratibimba illustrations in the Yajnavalkya Smriti

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 10:44:48 EDT 2022

Namaste Sada ji,

Just wanted to caveat that this is not my argument - it is a presentation
occurring in the parimala. The absence of distance that is being referred
to is not between consciousness and the jIva - it is the absence of
difference between the all-pervading consciousness and the reflecting
medium, the mind. That is true even in vyavahAra.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan