[Advaita-l] Shame on the Gaudiyas

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:53:24 EDT 2022

Namaste

I don't understand why you people are complaining.

If you visit Iskcon temple they will gladly take your money offered without
asking you if you are Vaishnava or Advaiti.

If you offer more money they will give you VIP treatment and take you very
near Krishna and feed you good food.

Don't go by what they write but see how they treat you actually.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 1:39 PM The Crimson Universe via Advaita-l <

> This is the reason why i've distanced myself from these rude and arrogant
> people. Prabhupada had an inflated ego and considered only their cult to be
> superior. As you all can see from his lectures, he was foul-mouthed and
> abused openly. He belittled Shankara, Ramakrishna, Vivekananda and even
> Radhakrishnan. And yet they call themselves bhaktaas of Krishna. A real
> bhaktaa would never abuse or belittle others. He would rather see people of
> every faith and class as children of God.
>
> One needs to transcend all impurities like anger, hatred, ego and envy in
> order to progress in the spiritual path. They seem to be holding onto these
> impurities.
>
> On Fri, 3 Jun 2022, 13:20 V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <
>
> > Prabhupada stoops so low ! Should a Vaishnava always caricature
> Advaitins?
> > Shame on the Gaudiyas for their hate mongering.
> > See what he says here:
> > https://tinyurl.com/2p8uauyu
> > <
> >
> https://tinyurl.com/2p8uauyu?fbclid=IwAR0P2RUFMRw-9XZzmSxSsvR2kZtjA2hQ2y-OJ7MZMbEIVffewgcZS7uxoAc
> > >
> > Prabhupāda: Śuṣka. Śuṣka means dry. "Oh, it is material, I shall not
> touch.
> > I shall not touch." Just like that rascal Ramakrishna, if anyone wanted
> > give him some money (gestures). (laughter) How . . . he does not touch
> > money. These rascals, why shall I not touch? "
> > Fie upon the sectarian Vaishnavas!
> >
> > For assistance, contact:
> > listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org

Regards