[Advaita-l] Shame on the Gaudiyas

Aravinda Rao karavind09 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:50:30 EDT 2022

If we listen to the video more, we see that he has called the students in
front of him rascals. He also said that anyone who is not in Krishna
consciousness is a rascal. He also quoted the verse from the Gita in which
Krishna calls such people as rascals and fools.

Probably, we need not condemn Prabhupada so badly. His organization has
introduced the Gita (in whatever version) in about 150 countries, including
the African countries and spread the message of Krishna. All those who get
the message will not remain with ISKCON only but will also see other books
on the Gita itself and on Hinduism. Some of them will surely get to know
advaita. Men and women of western countries are dancing on the streets
alongside the ISKCON members. The organization has a strong presence in
Ukraine and some of the fighters said that they got inspiration from the
Gita.
Anyway, as advaitins we may smile at such comments by Prabhupada because he
has also done a phenomenal work in translating and publishing several
volumes of Srimad Bhagavatam.
Aravinda Rao

On Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 1:39 PM The Crimson Universe via Advaita-l <