[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Humorous anacdote about Who AM I at the Sacramento talk by Swami Sarvapriyananda

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 12:47:58 EDT 2022

Dear Sundar Rajan,

Even the humorous reply of the Mahatma does not deviate from the Shaastra.
In Advaita there is a Krama Mukti.  The Ishwara, Saguna, Upasaka goes to
Brahma loka (Vaikuntha in this context) and is taught the Advaita Atma
Vidya by Brahmaa (Vishnu in this context), the head of that loka.  The one
who gains that vidya there, at Maha pralaya, when that Loka perishes, will
attain videha mukti along with all the others who have gained Jnana, never
to return to samsara.

regards
subbu