[Advaita-l] Binary nature of Jnana

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:39:01 EDT 2022

Namaste Bhaskar Ji,

Please refer to BSB 4-1-1 and 4-1-2 especially the last part of 4-1-2.

Also please see the footnote 4 by Sri SSS in his translation of BUB 2-4-5
on the meaning of the term * kevala shravaNa *  mentioned by you.

If you are still not satisfied with BSB mentioned above, I will try to
locate some more references.

Regards