[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Honoring Subbhuji

Ramakrishna Upadrasta uramakrishna at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 00:18:53 EDT 2022

namaste to All,

This is indeed a highly joyful news for all the advata and shaastra lists
followers (the Advaita-L list, the former advaitin-yahoo-groups, the
bvparishad, and the current list).

In receiving the puraskaara from the Jagadgurus, Brahma Shri Subbu-ji is
following the footsteps of His Pujya Guruji Brahma Shri Jivanmukta Shri D.
S. Subbaramaiaya Garu in his adherence to the Sringeri Parampara.

I too have had the honor of darshan of Brahma Shri-Subbu-ji sometime back
in sringeri itself. His brahmaniShTha, shaastra-niShTha,
guru-parampara-niShTha, guru-bhakti are well known, along with his
compassion, timely advice and blessings that have continuously been there
for many many saadhakas at various stages.

saaShTaang praNAmaH to Brahma Shri Subbu-ji and His pUjya guruji and His
guru-parampara.

namaste
Ramakrishna