[Advaita-l] Binary nature of Jnana

Anand N anand.natampalli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:29:07 EDT 2022

Namaste,

we could continue the discussion. Please share your thoughts on the points
of disagreement.
I somehow thought it had reached its logical end, so I wanted to summarize.
My own views that were presented were from the talks and lectures that I
have heard
and not based on being able to read Bhashya, hence I defer to people with
deeper knowledge.
I think it's important that each one presents their standpoint, that is
actually enlivening this forum.
People can agree to disagree and hopefully not be disagreeable :-)

Om Namo Narayanaya,
Anand