[Advaita-l] Honoring Subbhuji

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 07:43:18 EDT 2022

PraNAms
Saw this on Facebook.
Happy to share - the honor given to our Subbuji. I have learned a lot from him. Met him personally in Bangalore many years ago.
Hari Om!Sadananda----------------------Delighted to know that Sri Subrahmanian Vaidyanathan sir was conferred the Jagadguru Bharati Teertha Puraskar blessed by Sringeri Jagadguru Sri Vidhushekhara Bharati Maha Swamigal last Sunday along with a few other awardees. I know him as a noble soul, a great scholar of Shastras who teaches many Advaita Vedanta texts to sincere students. His active blog https://adbhutam.wordpress.com is a veritable treasure house of information and guidance - a resource which I keep referring all the time. His FB posts and discussions in groups like Bharatiya Vidvat Parishat are enlightening and educative. He patiently answers all the questions posed to him, including the simplest ones.