[Advaita-l] Binary nature of Jnana

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 07:16:02 EDT 2022

Namaste Praveen Ji,

Reg  << This is an excellent question, which has been a subject of my
thought for long as well, as also of some satsangis of mine too, to which
my conviction is that there is no rebirth beyond his prArabdha. He attains
videhamukti without being a jivanmukta  >>,

>From this, I presume that the Commentators have not touched upon the topic
one way or the other. Am I right? Please clarify.
Regards