[Advaita-l] Vishnu is abhimani devata for the organ 'paada', leg - Bodhayana Grihya Sutra

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 06:28:17 EST 2022

Thank you Subbuji for sharing these details as also help from Shri Aravinda
Rao that the Bodhayana Grihya Sutra is the source of the popular rudra
laghu nyaasa.

I downloaded one large non-searchable 480 page pdf and am trying to
manually see if laghu nyaasa mantras are there. If any specific Sutra
numbers are there, kindly share them.

Om
Raghav

On Thu, 27 Jan, 2022, 12:29 pm V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <