[Advaita-l] Polemic Articles | Indica Today

Amith Vikram vikram.amith at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 07:55:09 EST 2022

Namaste All,

I am exploring the concept of Polemic articles, which, if it works, can be
a recurring thing on Indica Today.

A polemic article involves 2 or more authors sharing their own points of
view on a single selected topic. The reader has to come to his/her own
conclusion depending on what the reader finds reasonable among the multiple
points of view!

The concept is simple and straightforward. It draws from Purvapaksha and
siddhantin views, except, the readers shall decide which is Purvapaksha and
which is siddhanta. Currently exploring this in English & Kannada but there
is no language barrier.

I have written an article on Locus of Avidya in Advaita and if you wish to
participate, I welcome you to steer the article in your own perspective.
Once done, the final article can be submitted for review.

If you have any questions, please do let me know. Thank you!

Here's the link to the article:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pimd0aXH8JNZfmMsDi98W-6Xzd1U1RlnSseShbMk5Gc/edit