[Advaita-l] Anangagiri's significant comment

Vinodh vinodh.iitm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 21:05:33 EST 2022

Sri Niranjan ji, thank you for your response, which is non-contradictory to
what I have said.

Sri Subbu ji, I am still curious to know what the significance of Sri
Anandagiri’s comment is?

I had always assumed devah meant Brahma etc. For example, during the
Deva-Rishi-Pitru-Tarpanam during the Brahma-Yajna Nitya-Karma, we start
Deva-Tarpanam by saying “Brahmaadayoh ye devaah taan devaanstarpayaami”.