[Advaita-l] A question about Kumbhakarna

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 11:33:40 EST 2022

Thanks Ryan for the response.  It does make sense and settles my curiosity
about Kumbhakarna's misdeeds.

This ch of the Bhagavatam gives the story in short:
श्रीमद्भागवत महापुराण/स्कंध ०७/अध्यायः ०१
https://sa.wikisource.org/s/qdv

//Kamsa and Sisupala//  The duo are Dantavara and Sisupala.

warm regards
subbu