[Advaita-l] An interesting discussion on 'Karma'

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 01:18:58 EST 2022

Shri Gurubhyo Namah.

Please watch the two sessions on Karma and Karma Yoga and Freewill
explained so beautifully by our youngster in his 30’s Venkatraghavan.

Venkat and Lalith are role models very much in our midst to inspire and
motivate our children and grand children.

Please forward all our Yuvabharati session links to the youngsters in your
families and friends’.

After learning about Karma and Karma Yoga, what follows next will be a
series on SHARIRA, all about our human body for performing Karma, ĀHĀRARĀ,
food needed and their influence on MANAS, mind.

Part 1
https://youtu.be/ZDa_lYA-Vkk
Part 2
https://youtu.be/j4K985QsKGA