[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Dec 25 05:59:05 EST 2022

E.N. Srinivas
-------------

Interested to know more about Advaitha

Karthik Kashyap
---------------

To understand what I truly am, I need to understand what I am not. Maybe in
this regard I'll start learning from the things shared in the group. Advaita
Vedanta is the absolute truth is what the learned scholars say. Have to
experience it. Want to know Jeeva-Brahmaikya not just theoretically but
practically as well.

Bharath Holla K
---------------

I am studying Advaita beginner level topics. So, it will be helpful to
understand the discussions in these groups as a learner and observer.

Tharabalu
---------

Learning vedanta from a guru. Would like to know more about Advaita siddhanta

Shashikiran Srinivasa

A student of Advaita Vedanta.

Geetha
------

Namaste

I am an engineering graduate from Bengaluru.  A jignAsu learning Bhagavan Adi
Shankaracharya's prakarana granthas. Interested to know and practice more
about Brahma tatva Thank you,

Tapas Khanra