[Advaita-l] FW: ​Re: [advaitin] A talk on avidyA by Manjushree

Michael Chandra Cohen michaelchandra108 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 11:48:50 EST 2022

Thanks to Chandramouli for his references and translation. A detailed
discussion on  Sugama section 33 can be heard for English speakers through
the translations and reflections of Sri Swami Prakashanandendra in talks
107-119 here,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfB6BmYrBqU&list=PLMddRSWoHnQY9kX3hpmMgw2WZg0b0fJ82

On Sat, Dec 10, 2022 at 11:09 AM H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <