[Advaita-l] Fwd: What does REAL mean in physics | The Universe as per Quantum Physics & Vedanta | Nobel Prize | (Q&A)

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 01:47:17 EST 2022

As far as Advaita Sidhanta is concerned, the issue is who is Real,
**Observer** or **Observed**. Science, including the latest scientific
discovery referred to relates to the **Observed** with reference to the
**Observer**. But in that discovery, how **Real** is the **Observer** with
reference to whom **Reality** of the **Observed** is investigated. There is
hardly any investigation in that respect as I understand.

Regards

On Tue, Dec 6, 2022 at 7:15 PM Roberto Mallon Fedriani via Advaita-l <