[Advaita-l] A question on the reading of a verse of the Bhamati

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:46:05 EDT 2022

Namaste.

The question was not clear to me. However I just want to point out that all
texts of VP that I have come across, namely edited by Swami Madhavananda,
Prof Suryanarayana Shastri, Sri Anantakrishna Shastri  have the same version

<<  विद्याकर्मस्वनुष्ठानतोषितेश्वरचोदितम् ।
अधिकारं समाप्यैते प्रतिशन्ति परं पदम् ॥  >>.

Regards

[image: width=]
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 9:55 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <