[Advaita-l] Rama's promise to vibhishana

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 17 04:01:32 EDT 2022

If someone worships Brahman as Gopilola Krishna, Yashodanandan Krishna and so on it is Samvadi Bhrama. He will finally realise Brahman only.

I do have another way of looking things for the Avatarapurusha's messgae to the loka's.
I would like to recollect some of the teachings of Brahmma Sri Samavedam Shanumukha Sharma Garu on how to see Lord Rama /Lord Krsihna's messages to all of us is like this:
One has to see the Lord as Upasana Tatwa (God's attributes) & Lords child hood acts as one of the Human being with God's power inside.
Gokula Krishna/Yasdonanda should be always seen/worshipped as an young Bala Krsihna (without any Jagadguru's Role here), always cheerfull, did many miracles at Nandalala's House at Gokul and mixed like an ordinary person with all Goapalakas there just like a Sakha to all and pet/bubbly boy to her mother yasoda.
I observed this form of  temple is seen at Udupi Kshetra.
Where as the Role of Gopalakrishna/Jagadguru's role in the Mahabharata war preaching Gita to Arjuna is entirely different from the Mathura/Brindavans Role and it is entirely different, planning, stratigies, litigation and it is not an ordinary human being can perform that type of role although never touched the astra in the war, but did everthing which is required at that time and made his sakha & dearest disciple i.e Nara Naryana Swarupa i.e Arjuna as the War Hero.
What every may be the form of Krishna (one can imagine any form), Ultimately  Krishna is Krishna, it is the Sabda of Kru, Shyama Varna, Jagadguru, Let us all worship the different forms of Lord Krishna on the Ocassion of Janmstami i.e 19/08/2022 (Friday) with the following prayer.
Vasudeva Sutam Devam Kansa Chanura Mardanam। Devaki Paramanandam Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum।।

More details can be found in this web Link.
http://www.vibhuandme.com/2018/09/worshiping-krishna.html

Sri Guru Padaravindarpana Mastu
Kameswara