[Advaita-l] Srimad ParamahaMsa ParivrAjakAchAryavaryavarya

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Mon Aug 1 05:52:23 EDT 2022

Chaturmasya Vrata is not an optional, it is definetly a Vidhi as per Shnakra's Dasanami Sampradaya.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Thanks for the information.  I was under the impression that it is an optional choice for the sanyasi-s to stay at one place and do more sAdhana and dharma prachAra as these 4 months will be rainy season and travelling from one place to another is very difficult.  I did not know that it is a vidhi and to be mandatorily followed in sannyasa Ashrama.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar