[Advaita-l] (no subject)

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sun Apr 10 03:30:20 EDT 2022

So can a person desiring self realization devote half of his time to wordly
activities and half to meditate on aatma attain self realization?

Let us analyze the question & we will try get answers from that:
First what is the need for 'Self Realization'?
You want to get that as some one is saying/ intested/ purpose. IĀ  should be clear in the objective in getting that

You can do that in the vanaprashta or final stages of your life, why now?Second thingĀ  is that it is not a shop item to get/purchase/give/
Spirituality can't be obtained by own effforts to begin, it should be Given.
My answer is finish of all the materialistic aspects / worldly activities, & then go for self realization, no one stops that,The reason to say this there is no comming back after reaching that state.
Hope i am clear in views although i am rude in the approach.
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara