[Advaita-l] From Sri Krishna karnamrutam

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Sep 20 02:50:31 EDT 2021

On Wed, 1 Sep 2021, KAMESWARARAO MULA via Advaita-l wrote:

> Any how , my interest is to know about her childhood life and her
> introduction to kirshna and her upasana tatwa, will find some sources to
> know the details.

As well as Gitagovinda and Brahmavaivarta Purana which were already
mentioned, Pushti Margis and other North Indian Vaishnavas also hold a
work called Garga Samhita in greet esteem.  It is not as far as I know
part of a Purana but an independent "purana-style" work.  It has a lot of
information about the tirthas in Vrndavana, the life of Radha and Her
dalliances with Krishna Bhagavan etc.  The edition I have was published by
Khemraj Shrikrishnadass publishers with a Hindi translation.